Thursday 30 September 2010

All the world's a stage...

And I'm on my 4th night in front of a stage in 2 weeks! Tonight I was at the Jon Bon Jovi tribute band at the Bacon theatre, Cheltenham. Lisa booked the tickets and I must admit, I really don't know much Bon Jovi but I really shouldn't have worried. We were a small crowd with the biggest voices in town! Tony Pearce,  the lead singer, makes a cracking double for the big star and his band is the only tribute band to have actually shared the stage and sung with Jovi himself and they're recognised by the man himself for being his best tribute band. I know why. Bon Jovi, aka Tony, and his band were brilliant. They were told recently by BBC Radio 1 DJ (currently absent and on holiday!) and TV personality, Chris Evans, that "They were the best tribute band he had ever seen and have also been asked to appear live on Chris's show. They're living the rock n roll dream!

No comments: