Sunday 12 September 2010

Special moments come in many different guises..

Some scare me out of my wits & others fill me with deep joy. Yes, it sounds like a cliche, bit it's true. A happy life us about the people in it - nothing else. Mallorca rocks!! From a v scary Senna-style drive to the coast to a brilliant evening at Petit Hotel, Fornalutx, sitting on the terrace having a lovely meal. Andre, our Belgium host, refused other diners because he said it made him happy that we were alone. He's a kindred spirit and don't get me wrong.. his wife is lovely too! He told me I was very beautiful & I could tell by the twinkle in his eye that he meant it. Life is about those special people who make footprints on our hearts in such a way that we will always think fondly of them - no matter what x

No comments: