Tuesday 26 April 2011

I love my bed...

Tonight's 'shelf' doesn't come near to replacing my beloved bed but needs must! Today I've been in a welsh lift, spent almost 3 1/2 hours lost (though found my way in the end) in my car and now I'm lying on a shelf trying to sleep. I wasn't expected to be in Wales this Tuesday evening. I've taken over from aunt and uncle and fetched mom out of hospital this afternoon. It's been an interesting day. Come to think of it, it's been an interesting week. Three nights in London, woo hoo, on a sofa..., mmm! Two nights in a bed and I'm now in the tiniest, narrowest bed in Wales. Some might call it cosy. I'm hoping that by midnight, I'll be too tired to notice! When the cranes (yes, I did day cranes!!) wake me at 5am (they're delivering Norwegian rock for sea defences - it has to be high tide so the boat can unload close to the shore!!) I'll be trying to jam the corners of the quilt into my ears so I can get back to sleep!!
I can't wait until tomorrow! I'll be... home in my own...? NAh... Lounging at Lisas! Such are the challenges of being a very busy media mogullesse with a very kind heart :) xx xx xx

No comments: