Sunday 3 April 2011

It's been a cupcake of a day.. !

I've had a great day today. I got up late, played with paper + glue then went over to Cheltenham to meet the lovely Lisa. We wandered into town and stopped for coffee and cake in the Birdie Bakery (Swallow!). Oh what a fabulous selection of little cakes to behold. I had to buy a couple to bring back for Ginger, who was working today. I waited.. and waited for her to come home until I could wait no longer. I swear these little delights were whispering to me "Eat me"... :-} I thought it best to try a tiny bit of each one because it would have been rude to eat one without sharing it. They were both so yummy... mmm, tasty, words just can't describe how delicious and sweet they were. I've finally found a solution to my 'crispy creme' donut dilemma. Not being able to eat anything with yeast in, I've had to forgo any temptation to eat a crispy creme donut when I go to Selfridges or Paddington Station. They are the most notable CC outlets. I'm was not previously a donut fan until I discovered CC - courtesy of my daughter. Now I can't eat them but who cares now that I've discovered the Swallow Bakery. I think, when I go to heaven I want to come back as a cupcake. My life may be short-lived but I'll be guaranteed a lifetime of sweet adoration - until I get eaten!

"What would you do for a cupcake... mmm?!"

No comments: