Tuesday 19 April 2011

What kind of cupcake are you?

Are you a soft blueberry cupcake - mysterious fruity with sweet blueberry flavoured buttercream and a sugar crunch on top? Or are you a mixture of moorishly intoxicating orange buttercream with a sweet strawberry centre and candid peel crown? The swallow bakery in Cheltenham is my new best friend. The cupcakes are heavenly and I can think of nothing better than sitting in the park in the sunshine eating a cupcake and whiling away a weekend with a good friend. All good friends and family are welcome and I'll even match you to your cupcake if want me to! My fav so far has to be the red velvet. It's red sponge is a hint of chocolate and the buttercream is laced with soft cream cheese - it really is yum! I think they must be the secret to my diet :) she hopes - "Skip a meal and eat a cupcake" that's my new skinny motto and it seems to be working :)

No comments: