Monday 11 April 2011

My new home... :)

 Mmm, well it will be for a few days! How gorgeous it this? It's 8:30pm in the evening and I'm on an ancestry course, searching for lost relatives! I'm currently trying to work out how to prize segments of chocolate orange off without waking up the residents in the next room! I had never really given that much thought... but then again, as I must be the youngest person on site, I don't imagine I need worry - most of them will have removed their hearing aids by now!
Ha ha.. they may be old but they're lovely! I love coming to things like this where I can meet new people and learn something that I didn't already know. This morning, I also went to Cirencester for a little wander and a gander in White Stuff.. oooooooer,



I left the shop with a white top, a cardi, a skirt.. well, suffice to say I managed to spend more than double the worth of the skirt that I was returning :) it was great fun though and it meant I could come away with new clothes.. yippee xx xx ps after the busy weekend I've had, I've come here for a little rest :)

No comments: