Monday 9 January 2012

Here is my New Year's wish for 2012...

I am going to posterize the entire world, one photograph at a time... :) x

I bought 5 new compact discs, otherwise known as cds last week when I couldn't sleep. Okay, I'm not the only one in my family right now with unusual nocturnal habits! I awoke on Thursday morning, well woke was a slight exaggeration because I'd hardly been asleep. I reckon I'd had about four hours when I finally gave up at 5:30am. "Can I drive to work yet?" was my first thought! "Perhaps it's a bit early" so I decided to surf and buy some of the music I've been thinking about recently. Amazon is easy to use and within half an hour I'd bought five cds and hurrah, I could shower and drive to work without people thinking I was a complete nut!

So which is my fave cd so far? That's easy.. it's BIRDY. Anyone who I accuse of having an obsessive personality look away now because when it comes to music, I can be as obsessive as the next person. In my defence I don't know the artist very well and apart from hearing her single, skinny love, I hadn't heard any of the tracks before I put it in my dvd player this afternoon. I'm now on cycle number 4 and I love it!

BIRDY is a 15 year old musician who lives in Hampshire, UK. Her debut album is brilliant!

No comments: