Sunday 8 January 2012

Smile... I am not another bill!

Notanotherbill is the perfect choice for anyone such as me who loves surprises. Today I arrived home to find my postbox bulging with 5 music cds I ordered early Friday morning, some bills and this parcel which was clearly marked to say 'Smile I am not another bill'
The whole parcel oozes with love and care. I didn't want to open it at first so I just placed it on the side so I could savour the moment when I unwrapped it and found out what this month's surprise might be.
My daughter knows I love words and one of the loveliest things about this parcel is the letter that accompanies the gifts. In a world when so much is anonymous, this letter is wonderfully personal. In a world when so little time and effort is taken over packaging, it's lovely to receive a gift that brings a smile to my face - just like it said it would :) I'm a very lucky mummy bear xx

No comments: