Friday 26 October 2007

blinkin moos and badgers...


I love HDV and this chandelier of glasses is amazing! And, I know why there aren't any stones on our beaches any more.. I went to HDV for a massage and they've got them all! The massage was fantastic and got rid of the horrible aching pain I've had for the past couple of days. Sat in the bar for a liquid lunch at 4pm with olives and nuts then drove home. HDV.. I love that place...

Spotted a couple of badgers on the way home who merrily shuffled into a hole by some roadworks along Cuckoo Row. The cows were out too this evening. All you can see when you're driving is legs.. until you come across them wandering down the middle of the road! Not the time to be rally driving me thinks unless I want a moo-shaped dent on my bonnet!

No comments: