Wednesday 10 October 2007

Honey, I gelled my hair... !

I am trying very hard to resist going down to the off license for a bar of chocolate! I knew this would happen. I was tempted to stop on the way home from Chelts, but I resisted. And, where has that got me... doh?! I woke up down in the dumps, something to do with not sleeping very well. Having tried out both beds, I was still awake at 2:30am, I made tea and went to sleep, only to be woken by my german painting friend ringing the bell! You know when you're not quite thinking straight when you spray gel mousse on your hair again instead of hairspray... doh!

It did improve and my day at the BMW garage seems to have perked me up no end. I am always amazed at how long they take to do anything. I arrived at 10:15 and left at 4pm!! I did say I'd wait and to be honest, I got loads of work done and they lent me John's desk! They buzz around like bees but I know the reason for that too! They don't call me honey for nothing! When I got up to leave, they said I'd have to give a month's notice! Amused me anyway and it seems to have lifted my spirits. There's something to be said for just sitting, thinking, working and not being interrupted by emails, that darned interweb and people!

ps And, I found that pointy-eared furry thing in the spare bed and it's wearing my new scarf!

No comments: