Wednesday 31 October 2007

woo hoo... new new...

It was soooooooo heavy, I didn't realise the top is solid piece of tempered glass... doh!! When you see it in the shop you never think to wonder how heavy it might be. I'd taken my tape measure to work and stood eyeing up my boot, hoping that it would fit. I called in the delivery desk and apologised for not bringing along the order number, to which I was asked 'Do you have a surname...doh!' Even the girl standing next to him looked up and I could see the word 'plonker' appearing above her head in one of those - guess what I'm thinking speech bubbles!

Anyway, dear John went off to look and we managed to get it into my car. It was only when I was driving home that I started to wonder how the dickens I was going to get it out! Or course, no one would come and answer their door to me tonight would they, because it's trick or treat night.. doh! But thankfully Dave, from underneath me... crikey... came out to help and we lumbered both boxes up the stairs. It has been really easy to put up even though it has funny sucker things to hold the shelves and top in place. I think it's soooooooo coooooooool........... x

ps had lunch in lochfyne today too... mmm x

No comments: