Tuesday 2 October 2007

Crazy moments - 5 Parking tickets - 1!

Us girls together!
Visited Brand Licensing at Olympia today and did a photocall with a few characters! My crazy streak couldn't be surpressed, it's like a kiddies playground and it felt more like a trip to Disneyland, than real work! Of course, we did some 'real work' and it was a great day. Apart from the £30 parking fine that I kinda knew I'd be getting. Stupid Swindon Station! No spaces on the car parks and I did look for over half an hour but got to the point of no return, so just parked at the end of a row. I wasn't in anyone's way and I do drive a very small mini, but the 'jobsworth' just couldn't resist. The funny thing is that it's still most likely cheaper to get a ticket than travel from Stonehouse station! Hey ho...
Who me? Pink and fluffy?
Saying 'hi' to Dillan from the Magic Roundabout
Hello Barney!

No comments: