Sunday 7 October 2007

A Hobbs moment...


5 iced-coffee biscuits, 4 Pizza Express breadsticks, 3 flights of stairs, 2 trips to Swindon and 1 daughter here for the weekend! Had a fab time with Liz. Went to Chelts shopping today and DID HOBBS! Liz tried on lots of clothes for work and I tried on every jacket and coat in the place. Loved one of their coats, but I don't ever wear a coat, so decided on a short black jacket which will keep me lovely and toastie when the weather is chilly. I think it looks fab and liz said it was perfect! And, I created a facebook account for me... fun, or what?! Meanwhile, Liz was moving all the furniture around in the bedroom so the bed is now under the window (mum & dad will love that!), the room looks twice the size, and there's a strange pointy-eared furry thing in the bed... must investigate sometime..

No comments: