Wednesday 2 January 2008

above and beyond...

Massive brownie points to the very nice man in M&S this lunchtime who helped me in my search for cheese sauce. Yes, I did think of making it from scratch but as I've bought the readymade version before and it's been yummy, I just thought I'd ask... He couldn't see what I needed and was so very apologetic, so I put my cauliflower and leeks back on the shelf and went to find a readymade version for tonight's supper. Low and behold, 10 minutes later I'm still trying to choose between the aubergine parmigiano or the cauliflower cheese when I'm accosted by none other than 'my man' waving a jar of cheese sauce at me. He'd been and found it from the other side of the store, asked the ladies opinion of it, which was good, so how could I disappoint him. How lovely that someone will still go the extra 10% above and beyond to help a customer. Which just goes to prove that if you smile at boys, they will smile back and if you challenge them... they will more often than not, rise to that challenge! Motto of this story is... smile... and make life more challenging... !

No comments: