Sunday 27 January 2008

Crafting Diva Moments... and a sad tale...

Mr Cappuccino Man... it's a sad story of a guy who flew into the island for a holiday & tried to impress the women with his 'rare v medium' story. He said that for every kiss he got, a part of his anatomy would grow! All was going well for him until he had too much to drink one night, went naked & the girls found out he was lying! So to teach him a lesson, the girls put a spell on him & turned him to stone! Let that be a lesson to you!

It was one of those, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" moments! Here's the wonderful, wannabe photographer extraordinaire Sharrone just sneakily taking piccies of us all in the changing room! So, I sneakily took one back. Do you think she noticed...? Nah... I think I got away with it... just!

Captured on camera, here's one of those 'dolling-up' moments that only movie stars get to do in front of a mirror this BIG! Crafters do it with a cropodile, some H2O's and a heat gun! Stroke it, curl it, paint it, remove it, just do something with my face to bring out my diva-gorgeousness - PLEASE!

Here's a PG Tips moment... not a Top, Top Tips one! Jason says " I want more... excitement (don't look at us Jase!)"... Sharronne says "I'll start to fold the teabag, then throw it at you, so you can have a go! Then you ask me a question, just don't make it a hard one.. cuz I might just lose it and clock you one with this pencil case! Let's get this over with so I can have that large glass of wine that anna's waving at us...!"

No comments: