Sunday 27 January 2008

The crafters gastronomic tour of the island..

Guess who just found the 'self-portrait' button on her camera... woo hoo!
Yes, I know it looks like it's the evening... but it really isn't! It's just a quickie lunch!!
Jason... photographer, joker and overall entertainer, we couldn't have been in better hands! We were so well looked after and yes, we managed to fit in a drink or two. Memorable moments include the very dodgy Snack bar over the road from the hotel. Turns out they make a yummy ham, egg and chips, just perfect! The deserted Chinese restaurant with more sauce than any chinaman I've ever known (the less said about that the better!), thank goodness for the duck, that's what I say! The super tapas pick-up bar with the wall of water, fantastic chandeliers and bar staff who almost got a poke in the eye! Great food though, big brownie points for Monika. Wellies & Cappuccinos, the places to sit and watch the world go by, great for food... first day and last night... thanks for that Jason... tho because no Sharrrrrrron or Pollydoodles, not quite so much fun. Shame on you Tony.. how could you send them home early?! Just want to say, we all had the best fun because Jason the Rare and his fearless Argonauts & the marvellously, mad & truely wonderful Monika made us feel so special. Every day was packed with laughs, a few tears, more quickies than I've ever had in my life and Foo Foo Fighting!

1 comment:

sharon said...

Hiiiiiiiiiyyyaaaa...missin you already...wow, your blog is so Divaesque, I think I will have to Diva mine up a bit.
I was howling at that pic of me around the table..look at my eyes, I look like I'm sozzled..ha ha..maybe I am, I've lost track of time.
Sun is shining here today but without the lovely warmth, oh well, who knows..we may get to do it all again, knowing next time what to expect I think we could have everything wrapped up with a little relaxing Diva time to spare.
AND NO early flights home!!!!xxxx

ps...Linzie says Hi!!.x