Sunday 27 January 2008

Life is a playlist...

Life is a playlist! Well, that's what I was reading on the plane. Here's my 'Lean on me' moment, which was one of the first singles I ever bought. Not quite true, my big sister made me buy it because we said we'd buy the number 1 hit from the charts each week and it was my turn!


This is what I call a prawn salad! 9:45am I'm in Bristol airport having a coffee and a plain, and might I add, a very squashed croissant. 12:45pm I'm sitting outside Wellies with DJ & JW - a glass of wine in hand and a fabulously, fresh prawn salad. How good is that?!
Here's my lemon martini.. it's a tumbler of martini on ice with a slice of lemon in it! No complaints there til I asked for lemon in my martini next time around and got a very silly answer from the extremely silly bar girl! She seriously needed to take the lemon out of her mouth!

Here is one of my rare, solitary moments enjoying a cappuccino and some laughs with the pretty girl in the coffee shop in Palma. She could speak a few words of English and me, my spanish lessons never got off off the starting blocks.. I can only manage 'Gracias'... ! You know, it doesn't matter whether it's cheesecake, mousse, chocolate cake, or almond cake, it looks great but tastes of nothing. What's all that about? And, that's coming from a girl with highly sensitive tastebuds!! x

ps.. there always has to be a ps... I know I'm one of those 'line-things-up' keep it tidy kinda girls, this drives me crazy! Even more crazy than before.. ;-) x

No comments: