Saturday 26 January 2008

No time for frippery!

This was THE VIEW from my hotel room! Lovely ain't it... I swap the lake for the sea but still don't get to paddle in it... ;-)
The missing ingredient... Sharrone and Polly Doodles

What a journey... ! After a seriously hectic few days of preparation, up til 1am and fitting work in too, it was time to leave for sunny Majorca. Flew out Tuesday, Jason picked me & Dulcie up from the airport & took us for lunch then it was back to the studio to start filming. I don't know about taking time off to go... I feel I need a few days holiday now to recover! What a grueling schedule of filming and twixes! Once in the groove though, I had a wicked time and have met some great girls... Polly Doodles, Sharrrone, Jo... it's been the best fun. Hotel was perfectly comfortable with one of those grazing buffet breakfasts... and no one will believe that I could have had a room with such a stunning view, yet never set foot out of the hotel onto the beach! There just wasn't time for such frippery! With Frippery coming from the french, worthless material - Something trivial or nonessential!) Every day was long, tiring and challenging, not that you'd have noticed. Thank god some of us are Divas so it comes naturally!!!

No comments: