Sunday 20 January 2008

Going Japanese... sushi...

Phew.. what a busy weekend! Sometimes, just sometimes, this creative stuff is hard to produce to order, particularly when it's decoupage!! I've made one card and it's taken me the whole weekend... how's that for progress?! It's a stamped, glittered, cut, layered, be-jewelled, pop-up extravaganza! Now, I only have one more to make... doh...
I did make time to meet my friends for a Japanese meal at lunchtime. It was a bit of an adventure with some very strange vegetables and I ate jellyfish with seaweed... yikes! The best bit I have to admit was the dessert, which was yummy carrot cake! The sushi was pretty good, though I just don't get it.. soggy rice with the tiniest bit of salmon in the middle, wrapped in seaweed.. I'd rather just have the salmon please... Loch Fyne was much, much nicer... x

No comments: