Thursday 10 January 2008

Mad, or bad...!

Twas the night before Ginger, when all through the apartment, particuarly in my scrapping room, not a stamp was stirring, not even a brad! The bouquets of ribbons were hung up by the rafters with care, in hope that Ginger would soon be there.

Woo hoo, life couldn't get more exciting... Ginger is coming and we're going to scrap all weekend! Countdown with just 1 more sleep and I've had a fab day today... a bit of working, a lot of thinking, good chats with nice people, silly mail from nellies, hot coffee, cold toes and thick tights, a bit of card making and creative headrush, a lot of rubbish tv, food for thought and even food for me, a whole roasted butternut squash, pecans and blue cheese (can you get addicted to butternut squash, I wonder?) and I even fitted in a trip to Hobbs for a taste of their spinach and goats cheese tart! It's been a day of smiling, grinding of teeth, coat on, coat off, deep joy, ink under my nails and guilt... I opened a tub of Lindt chocolates and the rest, as they say, is history! I truely believe that my stomach now resembles a whole butternut squash or could it be a Lindt Chocolate..?!

No comments: