Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy Birthday Mum... x






Today is my mum's birthday.. 75 years young and she says she still feels 39! I love my mum to bits... we holiday together, craft together and most importantly, she keeps my dad smiling and never grumbles or complains about anything.. she's a bit of a looker... loves a glass or two of something alcoholic.. plus the odd cup of tea of course and will put anything between two pieces of bread... my mum loves to whistle and thankfully, my dad just loves her doing what she enjoys.. she never stops stitching and is the number 1 canvas queen... she has given so many little children a great start in life... loves having crunchie fridays... can make a mean paprika chicken... her favourite colours are red, green and blue... never wears black... has walked the cotswold way.. still doesn't mind staying in youth hostels... has very green fingers... is mum, grandma, great grandma, sister, aunt, wife, cousin and good neighbour... but best of all she's my mum... and I love her.. xxx

No comments: