Tuesday 29 January 2008

just can't get enuf...!

Here I am 'Stampin up' on a tuesday evening after work! that's what you call dedication... reason i'm smiling is because 3 girls from Future (our competitors!) are sitting on the same table right opposite me... eeeeeeek! oh how my life twists and turns... best bit tonight was Loch Fyne and the free bottle of wine! Worst bit... some people must have so many sides to their bed that they must get out of a different one every single day!
Bought myself a shiny new ring today, well 3 actually because a girl shouldn't have to make such tough decisions on her own! Everything in my life always comes in 3's, I worked that out a long time ago. I also bought a pretty necklace to brighten up the afternoon, spoke to an old friend who loves windmills (strange but true), filmed a video and came to the conclusion that property management companies are sharks!

No comments: