Sunday 9 September 2012

Carfest North



Imagine my excitement on seeing two Carfest tickets for sale last week...?! Immediately, I txt the only girl on the planet who I knew would be as excited as I was (MGC) and her response was... 'Yes, let's do it!'. Within minutes, I'd paid for the tickets and couldn't believe we were going to Carfest North to see the legend that is Chris Evans!!



Oh my, what an amazingly fab evening! I happened to be staying in London so caught the early afternoon train out of Euston to Crewe. Easy journey then taxi to the hotel to await Mad Ginger Claire.

By 6pm we were driving not Cholmondeley Castle grounds for one of the finest, most exciting events ever! Both myself and Ginger admit to having 'Meet Chris Evans' and 'Carfest' on our bucket lists so this was a dream come true evening for us both.

We parked up and trotted in to view the most amazing cars then, famished from our travels, we queued for some tasty food. YUM, a delicious salad box with cooked chicken, how easy was that?!So to the music. The Proclaimers, Palma Faith and Texas, how about that for a great line-up!











No comments: