Saturday 15 September 2012

Look out, it's a Ginger weekend...!

Starting with a trip to meet a very famous celeb artist! I remember Rolf Harris from my childhood. He was a big part of my childhood memories with his quick arty approach and his didgeridoo! We got there early and found ourselves first in the queue to meet Rolf. Being first through the door we made our way to meet the big man and weren't disappointed.

 Here's the great man appearing after taking a comfort break at the Red Peppar restaurant, over the road from Whitewall Galleries.

Rolf is 82 years old and has the looks and stature of a man much younger than his years. He is a beautiful man who has captured the imagination of the British public through his art. I shook his hand and he giggled and said I could have some of his fruit, so I took one of his grapes! The exhibition was brilliant, the people fun and all my lovely gallery friends were there, Anna, Marcela, Rachel and Alex - it was another truly, amazing experience!


No comments: