Sunday 16 September 2012

I'm running off to join the circus.. !

 Not satisfied with one amazing adventure today, we headed off to join the circus in Cirencester. OMG (not an expression I use very often) it was out of this world and me and Ginger Claire want to stay forever :)
The 'Saturday Book' is the 2012 performance from the Gifford Circus. If you haven't tried it, make sure you do, it's absolutely fantastic! But you'll have to wait until 2013 now because this is the last and final weekend of the season. How cute is this dinky pony?
The Gifford Circus orchestra were brilliant! I loved their quirky costumes, their brilliant range of instruments, their sense of fun and they really brought all the performances to life - well done them!
Mmm, I need to tell my personal trainer about this move. Perhaps he can include it in my new fitness regime?!
 The wonderful, kooky girl with the pigeons made us all smile. She played a brilliant character throughout the evening and was one of the stars of the show.

 Oh, here's a treat for next year! Gifford Circus serve dinner following the performance, how much fun does that sound?! I couldn't get in tonight because it's the last weekend of the entire season but it's definitely something worth remembering for 2013! Tonight I just had a mug of hot tea in the interval while Ginger queued for candy floss!
 These two gorgeous people were amazing. They tapped their way through the routine and here you can see Mr White Pants (I don't know his real name) spinning wildly on top of a set of stairs. Miraculous... !!
I wish I'd taken a photo just before we left because the tent looked brilliant lit up in the dark.

No comments: