Monday 17 September 2012

This tastes too good to be slimming food...

Ginger Claire is here so we've had a fantastic Slimming World weekend!

She bought me a new recipe book so I've declared war on calories and am now counting syns. Well, just the edible kind ;-) I've also got something going on that I've never had in my life before - a personal trainer, no less named Carl. He's my ticket to fitness so I've ditched my stylish killer heels (well, mmm, almost!), in favour of some comfy walking shoes. Here's tonight's tasty pizza with a potato mash base. I haven't had pizza for at least four years because I can't eat anything with yeast so this was a really special double treat for me. And it tasted so yummy, my mind was conjuring up other tasty toppings to try next time.

Me & Ginger walked some of the lanes & hills yesterday afternoon and picked lots of free fruit (blackberries) on the way home. Tonight, Ginger has made sweet and lovely Eton mess (4.5syns) with a Muller Light coconut & vanilla Greek yoghurt, Morrisons chewy meringue and our lovely, sweet little blackberries - YUM! I did that advert-thing declaring "This tastes too good to be low fat". Believe me, the ML yoghurt really is too creamy and tasty to be diet food!


Here's a photo of yesterday's syn free brunch! Slimming food never tasted so good & better still it works!
 

No comments: