Sunday 19 April 2009

Tulips and a twist...

I adore the humble tulip. Ok, I love lots of other varieties of flower, who wouldn't, but there is something very special and beautiful about tulips. They come in oodles of lovely varieties and brilliant colours; they do not smell pungent, are very inexpensive and always make me feel sunny. They always make a room look fabulous whether they're in a pot or a vase. Strangely, I love it best when they droop and create those interesting curly shapes with their stems. It's as if they were ballet dancers - just beautiful xxx I can't really do a bunch of pots but I know a place that does. I discovered this lovely display of tulips at the botanical gardens at Lacock Abbey x

And, although tulips could never be improved upon - it's fun to capture an original moment and give it a twist x

No comments: