Sunday 26 April 2009

If yesterday rocks... today ducks!

This morning I lay in bed and watched the swans swimming across the lake. By the time I'd stopped fiddling around on this computer and got up they'd gone to sleep in the sunshine. I've not seen a duck with them before but they all seemed quite happy together. The only bit of excitement today! You know when you have one of those 'catch up' days? You know you've done loads but nothing of any real significance. I have sat and watched the blu ray Quantum of Solace this evening - I remember it being more exciting when I first watched it. I've also sorted out my workshop project for Porto – hurrah! I've made 3 cards for the class but I do like a challenge so I'm going to carry on using up the product, that's if I get time! It's going to be a busy week and a busy month. One workshop, two weddings, three cards, four goodness sake, terminal five and then it will be flaming June!

No comments: