Saturday 25 April 2009

Britain's got Talent with a double R

Today I had a moment of double vision. I rocked up to the gallery and within 30 seconds one of the lovely girls had put a glass of fizz in my hand.. hey ho! These lads, Steve & Chris Rocks, are twins from Newcastle and they were there to promote the launch of their new 'Dance of Light' collection. Inspired by a trip to Iceland their work is dramatic, Turner-esque, slightly dark, impressionist in style. If I were asked to describe their paintings, I would say they are moving, wild, energetic and full of life and passion. Steve and Chris Rocks are all of the above along with a wonderfully, unassuming dose of confidence, oodles of personality, making them very personable. They are without doubt very creative, friendly, polite and have smiles to die for. And what girl, including me, wouldn't want someone to ROCK their world! x
ps fanci having the surname 'ROCKS?'.. mmm Anna Rocks, he he!

No comments: