Tuesday 6 October 2009

Deli-licious day out!




Today was just too nice to stay in all day long so at lunchtime, we ventured into Tetbury for a visit to my most favourite deli. Unfortunately, they mixed up the orders but it turned out okay in the end - I just ate Ginger's pasta dish and she had my butterfly garlic prawns. I do love that place - the olives are to die for and I just want to work my way along the shelves, trying out all the different ingredients. Ginger was on a mission to get the best mushroom pic and I think she must have inhaled a magic one judging by her entertaining moves in the deli. We always have great fun when Ginger comes to stay. I get to stop doing whatever else I might be doing and just craft and Ginger... well, Ginger gets to see me ;-) We've stuck, stamped, sprayed, inked, coloured in, glittered, stickled, gemmed up and thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend of crafting. I've had a tidy up and sorted out some old stuff to share between Ginger, who has taken some for her crop class and the brownies, who will benefit from the rest. I've made lots of Christmas cards and have another beautiful Basic Grey kit so I can make more. I've started another project for a special friend and made a card for Jeremy for his birthday. It's been fab.. ;-)

No comments: