Wednesday 28 October 2009

Having a lemsip duvet day...

Where do those little bugs come from? You can't see them and you don't know that one has got you until the symptoms strike! I got up yesterday morning and it was just a tickly sore throat. Within an hour I was coughing and that's when I knew I wasn't right. I managed to work until 3pm then decided I was no good to anyone so drove home for an evening with a box of lemsip. I couldn't speak, couldn't think and ached intermittently which was slightly unnerving. Lisa reminded me I should get a thermometer so I've been out to get one today just to make sure I've just got ordinary flu and not any other strain of animal flu. No temperature so I must be ok, hurrah! I'm just waiting now for lemsip to wave it's magic wand and make me better again ;-( x

No comments: