Thursday 15 October 2009

Grasshopper on tour.. !

Okay, this might not look like a global experience but that's where you're wrong! I am a global commodity, oh so true, and as such, this yummy pot of porridge is sitting on my well travelled laptop enjoying the view of my rather untidy desk. I could have staged this but it was much easier and less obvious to those around me to just get snap happy.

So, it's a date for my next grasshopper adventure! Not the kind of date you'd expect me to be on, but one of those squishy kind that I'm not that fond of. I'm willing to give it a go though, for two reasons. Firstly, I love coconut and are willing to overlook any undesirables to sample the infamous coconut porridge. Secondly, I realised a while ago that my most favourite veggie indian take-away does in fact, have dates in it! It's surprising how a creamy, coconut sauce can dramatically change the flavour of the humble date. So, although it's not date Monday tomorrow, I'm looking forward to a fruit & nut adventure for my breakfast.

No comments: