Saturday 24 October 2009

My feet are aching... !

We left the apartment at 10am & returned at 6! We've had a fab day! We've done over 12,000 steps & how do I know that? Ginger has a nintendo stepper & I want one! We went to the farmers market first thing to get supplies for tea. The met delicious baked ham, asparagus quiche & homemade scotch eggs. There were some lovely Scottish touches including local cheeses, Aberdeen Angus steak & porridge stands. We've done a bit of shopping, the girls went up one of the towers & spied me disappearing into Top Shop! Quite funny really. It was pouring with rain & I needed to find shelter, a good excuse anyway! We had a wonderful afternoon tea at Eteaket. Scones, clotted cream, jam & so many varieties of tea. All delivered on a 3-tiered china tea thingummy! We dragged ourselves back & are watching Strictly... Who's going out tonIght?! X

No comments: