Sunday 30 January 2011

Did you ever want to know what publishing is... ?

Well.. here's the perfect explanation.. ha ha! overview of publishing.. recognise anyone..? and even more scary.. she must be my twin.. :)

Everyone I know and love knows I love a challenge so when an online video was suggested, of course I said yes. I enjoy pushing myself to do what I've not done before and talking about myself and my job.. it's not difficult, in fact, 29 questions and answers later, I think they were happy for me to stop! So if you have a spare 30 minutes to sit and listen to me wibbling on about publishing, you could learn a lot about what keeps me sane! It was pre-brunette, post-snowy white and just such a lot of fun!

On my quick whirl around the internet searching for look-a-likes.. I found another twin.. my origin family which must mean I'm a triplet!

No comments: