Monday 31 January 2011

Something memorable.. someone like you...

Adele is one of my favourite artists right now which is possibly the reason why I've listened to her on radio 1 live lounge more times than I care to mention. adele livelounge special She is exceptionally talented and I can't wait to go and see her in March. In the meantime.. which actually means whilst I'm treading water waiting, I can listen to her live and enjoy the magic of Adele. One of my favourite tracks right now is 'Someone like you'. It's just a great track, the piano is amazing, it makes me want to play. In her words 'This is one of my favourite songs that I've written. I love singing it and if you're in the mood, try and think of someone; remember someone that you love lots because it gives me tingles, even though it's my own song, it makes me think of people I love or hate.. either way".. same thought really, it's just the proximity to your heart that's different - none of us wants to be forgotton. Memories of people who touch our lives are what shape us. It's songs like this that are the key to open boxes of thoughts you may have locked away. This song gives me goosebumps and I love the lyrics, her voice and anyway.. just listen and see if you like it as much as I do. Click on this link adele livelounge special

No comments: