Wednesday 2 February 2011

What do you know?

I miss learning new things. My brain loves anything new and scans my world for snippets of information to keep it happy. Today I learnt that trying on 10 different tops before I go to work and then putting on the same one I started with, is such a waste of time! I learnt that I'm drowning in emails and I need a plan. I learnt that no matter how hard I try to fix something, I don't have as much control as I think and I learnt that life is full of glorious surprises! I've known for a while that my bed is on a slope - yeah, which explains why I dream of hanging onto the side :) and I know that my desire to read is much more of a challenge than I expected it to be. I really, really want to but my brain space says full so there's no space left until I empty out the work stuff, the boiler nonsense and then I'll be able to start my big read. Today I learnt that Orvieto wine is very slurp-able... hiccup... that Morrison's really is cheaper than Waitrose.. doh.. and that watching Adele on BBC radio live lounge is becoming addictive.. ha!

No comments: