Tuesday 15 February 2011

Back home

I was just thinking how good it is to be home. I think the term "an environment offering affection and security" is how I'd describe my home. It's so lovely to be back! "Back" now that's a strange word. In this context I don't mean behind, rear or second, I just mean returning and in a good way. I've had a good holibob but one of the best bits about a holiday is the 'back' bit. I love coming home as much as I love going away. I'm sure I've mentioned my thoughts on holidays before. That thing that's packed full of high expectations which if not managed properly, can end up being an enormous bin of disappointment (I'm not referring to my btw). Planning.. that's the key to a successful sweet holiday. And a positive temperament so when something doesn't go according to plan, you can still smile and be glad about it :) hello mom xx ps mmm, a change of font.. it appears that my blog has missed me too!

No comments: