Friday 18 February 2011

Friday's Question...

Will drinking Mommy Bear’s Special Blend turn my nose into a little brown button? Ha Ha.. after completely submerging myself in chilling, chicken and chilled vino last night, I'm bouncing around today and it's as if my brain has rubber legs. Quite honestly, I had to get up at 6am because I just couldn't stay in bed any longer. Every time I closed my eyes I found I was thinking about getting up to do some work. I am awarding myself 'Employee of the month' on my little team of one! Ah, nuts you might think but I'm so relieved to be full of beans today. I started the day with a lovely mug of Mummy Bear's Special Blend. On the tin it says:
A bright and lively infusion with a generous good nature and slightly nutty character that's kind on the senses and always supportive to those in need. Enjoying creative elements, with warm and open features, this lovely combination is the perfect accompaniment to a girly natter!
It's just one of those wonderfully, brilliant and very thoughtful ideas from www.blendsforfriends.com Time for another cuppa :)

No comments: