Tuesday 22 February 2011

I'm living in a nonstop world..

Where life runs on rails and the game is to fit in as much as you can until you fall over.. ! I've been at the Trade Show all day, attended the awards ceremony in the evening, dashed over to B'rum by train and all to catch a glimpse of and listen to Maroon 5. Supported by the lovely and most talented Sarah Bareilles it was a concert not to be missed. Yes, my feet were burning after standing on them all day and someone could have told me about the guitar solos.. (a pet hate of mine!) but I had heard over 80% of the tracks and could sing along to many of them, so I was pretty happy.
'Dinner' was a quick call at the convenience store to buy a pack consisting of 4 crackers, 4 small squares of cheese and a small pot of pickle - and a Freddo, of course. I was too tired to think about anything else after the show. All I wanted was my bed.. not theirs, not anybody's but mine :)

No comments: