Wednesday 19 January 2011

Look what I won in the raffle!

A baby Gromit.. how cute are we :) it was the best prize - apart from the Hotel Du Vin dinner vouchers!.  There were loads of prizes donated by the different magazines including some hair products, experiences, home stuff and 'boys' things like camping equipment, a bike bag, trainers, a water bottle and a rubber wetsuit.. yikes!!. There will be lots of happy girlfriends this week because most of the guys at work won hair straighteners! I kept thinking to myself, please don't pull my number out now - when they held up a pair of trainers, a plastic mac and some camping equipment - so when I won the cuddly toy, I was very chuffed! I could have won a 2nd prize, more hair straighteners but as I'd already got the best prize I let one of the lads win them instead, ha ha!

No comments: