Sunday 16 January 2011

I've decorated your room girls :)

Did you know.. ? Crown 'one-coat' is the most amazing paint on the planet!

The job of painting the feature wall in my spare room suddenly hit the top of my wish-list on Sunday morning so I popped in the DIY, found a 5 litre tin of what seemed like a nice blue colour and hey presto, by teatime, I had a lovely new blue bedroom. I can only marvel at the fact that even though I wasn't 100%, I can still find enough in reserves to do some crafting. Ok, painting a big wall is more of an ask than let's say, making a card, but on a scale of 1 to 10, it still comes high on the list of things I enjoy doing. I did love my old aubergine wall but it's 2011 so out with the old and in with the new!

And the great news is that the tin only cost me £10! Though I've used less than a litre, ha ha, so if you want to play the 'Paint and pass it on' game, let me know :)

ps WOO HOO! I've found the colour and resize text button, he he

No comments: