Sunday 10 February 2008

Awesome...


Tis an American word.. but it's true... the fashion show spectacle here is awesome...! I've spent all day in a room with some stunningly beautiful models and by the end of the afternoon we've rehearsed and it's almost ready for tomorrow... the backdrop is amazing and the lighting effects... truely out of this world.. the event tomorrow night is going to be such a brilliant success.. I'm writing this from LA so I can post some piccies once I get home (soon please..?!).. now when Andy arrives I will need some food and then a BIG sleep... another diva day, very tiring and high maintenence.. ! lots of love to all and wishing I was home x

1 comment:

sharon said...

aww..thought you may want to read a friendly comment...it all sounds very exciting but very manic, DIVA moments...well...I know all about those..;), safe journey back.x