Friday 29 February 2008

A girls gotta have a new frock... or maybe four?!

Here are the fab four (and there were more!), all looked equally stunning though some meant I could neither eat nor breathe.. hey ho, all in the name of fashion! The shop assistant in Karen Millen appeared unflappable with my tales of woe, coupled with the pain from the fab shoes she found me which were a size smaller than I'm used to. They looked great! They had 6-inch heels and allowed me to teeter across the changing room floor from mirror to mirror seeing which dress made my stomach disappear the most. Impressive or what?! All four fabulous and most desirable dresses were lovely, but sadly buying them all would have meant no food on the table for a month. Not that that would have been a bad thing because I could then have dropped a dress size and felt even more gorgeous! But, let's face it, that ain't gonna happen and who would love a girl with no curves.. ?! x

No comments: