Saturday 16 February 2008

Romance, roses and riddles...

I know when I should listen to my intuition and do what my inner being is telling me. I must be getting over my jetlag to be so sensitive, either that or I'm slightly disorganised, in a good way, which means my life isn't so structured and I'm more relaxed to having such thoughts. This morning, having got up a bit later and decided to go in the shower, I decided to go back to bed and read my magazine for a little while. Less than 10 minutes later the doorbell went and look what arrived...! Patience is indeed a virtue and who wants a dozen has-been red roses when you can receive a stunningly, beautiful bouquet like this one! Saint Valentine is still alive and kicking... woo hoo! Tho I have no idea who sent them... mmm! x

No comments: