Wednesday 20 February 2008

lovely to be home again...

Home... there really is no other place like it. Being in different hotels just isn't that great and being in my own place with all my stuff is such a relief after majorca, LA and NEC. The NEC was good but tiring. I've met so many people over the past 3 days and it's been a very successful show. I just need time now to wind down and take a break from work and take in a different view of the world.

Today, I've had a GREAT day. I needed to chill out, relax, get up when I wanted to and just spend some time putting my life back into some order. I had soup at Hobbs, had a wander and just took things at a leisurely pace for a change. I've tidied up and it's lovely to feel on top of things again and a little less tired and a bit more at home. I've been out for supper, which was lovely and now it's time I was in bed..! x

No comments: