Monday 18 February 2008

Strutting and swooning...

The divas are strutting, the men are swooning, welcome to life at the Trade Show! It's great here! I can't walk down an aisle without bumping into an old friend and it's always worth coming to swop stories and gossip with colleagues who I haven't seen for 12 months! There are new products, new faces and new ideas to try. Less of the old please! I've just come back from a press launch with a glass of fizz which is always welcome after a day on those heels! Last nights Madonna impersonation went down a treat and I think I may well have a new job opportunity as her double! Perhaps not.. but, hosting the awards was fun and worth all the pain! Tomorrow starts with a working breakfast here at 8am with David & Charles, followed by lunch (Stu has promised to buy me a sandwich!) then it's a quick run round the show before my mini adventure is over for another year! x

No comments: