Friday 1 February 2008

flip 'n 'eck!

It's the start of a new month and time for BIG shoes! It's amazing what BIG shoes can do for my state of mind.. makes me taller for one and helps me get some perspective on the small-minded people who have been such a pain this week! I don't like being surrounded by people who forget how to treat others. It makes me behave in a way that's just not me and that doesn't make me happy. I love being me.

Being down and looking up is never a great feeling, whereas looking down on my week makes me realise just how lucky I really am. And, as an aside, small men just don't cut it either... grrr... and ones that sit and laugh at their own jokes... what's that all about...?! though Gumstools at Calcot Manor is a much better place than I remember. It's certainly been a culinary journey of discovery this week and roll on a weekend of chilling!

2 comments:

sharon said...

I so love them shoes..gimme..gimme..you are so right though..you feel like a complete different person in heels, don't ya feel more poweful??..just don't look right with pj's though..hee hee..have a good weekend.x

Anonymous said...

Awwww I hope the next week goes better for you =]

love naomi