Friday 15 February 2008

A trip to the Cheesecake Factory...

I have some lovely friends! Here are their sunny smiles sitting al fresco in Anaheim's Cheesecake Factory. Grasped from the clutches of my dear boss, they whisked me away to this very secret location for feeding up and of course, a lemon drop martini! We played patio-heater-hot-chairs so some of us could keep warm and the food was as expected... fantastic! My shepherds pie could feed a family of four for a week! I discovered where the Americans hide their peas. I've never been served peas in the US before, they don't seem to do veg very well and I've always wondered where all the peas had gone. Now, I know.. in the shepherds pie! This wonderful cosmopolitan group was made up of CHA staff, Aceville competitors, the lovely Sara & her beloved Simon, and her team & the gorgeous Ash & Lee (missed Mindy & Deeps tho) and strangely enough.. I came away with a definate geordie twang! x

No comments: