Wednesday 13 February 2008

strutting in your paper frock...

here they are... the lovely girls who modelled our fashion show! They were brilliant and I have all their email addresses so I can send them the photos they requested... someone said, we're serving lunch which turned out to be a big bowl of fruit, bags of yoghurt and nut mix and healthy cereal bars... topped off with diet cola... where was the chocolate and crisps I ask myself?! Everyone laughed and just said 'Welcome to California!'...
If I ever wondered what it was like to be a model, now I know for sure. 30 seconds of fame v 6 hours of standing up in a paper frock because you can't sit down otherwise you'll rip it! You get told what to do, fed rabbit food and all this for 30 seconds of strutting up and down a catwalk in your pants! Nah... not for me...! x

No comments: