Sunday 3 February 2008

having a jade weekend...

I've had a fab weekend filled with lots of my favourite things.. a bit of shopping, yummy dinner, I've made lots of cards and just had some time to myself. I decided it was time to invest in new colours and yes, jade suits me! Bought a couple of books; the secret which is very enlightening. I have long believed that life is like a mirror, you get back what you put in. If you smile your way through the day, others will smile back. If you think and express negative thoughts, others will join in just because that's human nature. How many times have you started a 'bad tooth' story, only to find everyone else has one too! Bought myself another James Patterson because I'm going to need a good book when I get on that plane on Thursday! x New hair day this week for this solo birdie.. side parting... or... middle parting... mmm?

2 comments:

sharon said...

lovin the jade, glad you had a good weekend, you going on a plane again???...anywhere nice??..lucky devil!
Sx

Ginger Claire said...

Good to see you smiling and being positive - that's the girl I know and love. Loved our catch up chat last week.
I've tagged you on my blog, so pop over and see - I promise it's a quick and easy one. Love ya xxx